Thursday, April 24, 2008

Today







- By Shashank Shrestha, USA


I cried,
I smiled,
I held back,
I pushed forward,
But for whom?
Or for none?
Or for myself?


All that went awry,
Its all in the past now,
I took a new perspective,
Changed my glasses,
And now I bid my past farewell,
I can't change yesterday,
Neither predict the future,
so I'll just try to think of today,
Today I live,

Today I smile,
And today...
It's going to be alright... finally...


-Shashank Shrestha is currently pursuing his Bachelors degree in Lee University. He is a fantastic writer and photographer. Samples of his works could be found http://ryuoroman.deviantart.com. (Photo source: facebook, Photographer: Shashank Shrestha)

5 comments:

Tilak said...

Really a nice poem shashank! keep up the good job.

Anonymous said...

Excellent. Truly creative. keep it up.
Thanks for your comments.

Ceris said...

Shashank, this poem really moves me, thanks !

Tilak, it's great to see people posting on here, I will write you a poem soon.

Tilak said...

You are more than welcome to write. I will be more than happy to post it here.

Anonymous said...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative of Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcom to aiico insurance plc.you can also contact us by email(aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) we first week can request a balance transfer.

व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
ठीक।